- Learning from Dependency and World System Theory : Explaining Europe's Failure in the 'Lisbon Process'
- British Legacy and Evolution of Kurdish Nationalism in Iraq (1918-1926): What Significance the 'Mosul Question'?
- Security Debates and Alliance against Terrorism
- Public Perceptions and Reactions : Gauging African Views of China in Africa
- Zimbabwe-Russia Relations in the 21st Century
- Convergence of State Policy Analyses in the Context of Globalization : An Application of the 'Herbert Kitschelt' Model