- Passive Globalization and the Failure of the European Union's Lisbon Strategy, 2000-2010: Some New Cross-National Evidence
- The European Union Foreign and Security Actions and the Western Balkans
- Iran's Nuclear Program: The US Misses Opportunities? –An Examination of US Policies in the Middle East and Implications of those Policies on the US Global Position–
- Understanding Iran's Foreign Policy: An Application of Holistic Constructivism
- The Liberian Truth and Reconciliation Commission: Reconciling or Re-dividing Liberia?
- Economic Sanctions: A Panacea to Democracy and Good Governance in Zimbabwe?