- Enhancing the Protection of the Environment in Relation to Armed Conflicts – the Draft Principles of the International Law Commission and Beyond
- Reflections on the Legality of Attacks Against the Natural Environment by Way of Reprisals
- Protecting Protected Areas in Bello: Learning From Institutional Design and Conflict Resilience in the Greater Virunga and Kidepo Landscapes
- Through the Looking Glass: Corporate Actors and Environmental Harm Beyond the ILC
- Business, Armed Conflict, and Protection of the Environment: What Avenues for Corporate Accountability?
- Enhancing Environmental Protection During Occupation Through Human Rights
- The Martens Clause and Environmental Protection in Relation to Armed Conflicts
- Precaution in International Environmental Law and Precautions in the Law of Armed Conflict