You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Economist Intelligence Unit Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Publication Date: 06-2012
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit
- Abstract: The global economy remains in precarious shape. Europe's debt crisis rages on, and although the euro appears to have survived its most recent test in the form of the Greek election on June 17th, austerity and financial-market uncertainty are depressing economic activity in Europe and, by extension, in much of the rest of the world. The Economist Intelligence Unit continues to expect global GDP growth to slow in 2012, and while our forecasts for the G3 economies—the US, euro zone and China—are essentially unchanged this month, we have cut our projections for Brazil and India.
- Topic: Debt, Economics, International Trade and Finance, Markets, Financial Crisis
- Political Geography: United States, China, Europe, India, Brazil