You searched for: Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: Neil R. Ericsson, Sunil Sharma
- Publication Date: 07-1996
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: U.S. Government
- Abstract: This paper develops a constant, data-coherent, error correction model for broad money demand (M3) in Greece. This model contributes to a better understanding of the effects of monetary policy in Greece, and of the portfolio consequences of financial innovation in general. The broad monetary aggregate M3 was targeted until recently, and current monetary policy still uses such aggregates as guidelines, yet analysis of this aggregate has been dormant for over a decade.
- Topic: Economics, Government, International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: Europe