You searched for: Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China
- Author: Ju Guoxing
- Publication Date: 10-1995
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California
- Abstract: The three China Seas (the Yellow Sea, the East China Sea, and the South China Sea) are all enclosed or semi-enclosed and studded with so many offshore and mid-ocean islands that nowhere does the distance from one headland or island to another approach 400 nautical miles. With the extension of national jurisdiction over maritime resources, no seabed in the area is left unclaimed.
- Topic: International Law, Sovereignty
- Political Geography: China, Israel, Southeast Asia