You searched for: Publishing Institution The Ambassadors Review Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Ambassadors Review Political Geography Afghanistan Remove constraint Political Geography: Afghanistan Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years
- Author: Hamdullah Mohib
- Publication Date: 04-2016
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: The Ambassadors Review
- Abstract: The Afghanistan of today would surprise most outsiders, even those who closely follow developments in the country. We are often wrongly branded as a failing state with a struggling government whose young people are fleeing en masse for Europe and whose military has lost control of the security situation. While anecdotal evidence can always be found to lend isolated support to such claims, this sweeping characterization offers a distorted picture of reality.
- Topic: Security, Fragile/Failed State, Governance, Military Affairs
- Political Geography: Afghanistan, Europe