You searched for: Publishing Institution East View Information Services Remove constraint Publishing Institution: East View Information Services Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Topic Populism Remove constraint Topic: Populism
- Author: Vladimir Kozin
- Publication Date: 11-2017
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Institution: East View Information Services
- Abstract: U.S. PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP has inherited large strategic and tactical nuclear arsenals from his predecessor, Barack Obama, and a strat- egy of “unconditional offensive nuclear deterrence,” which allows for the possibility of a preemptive nuclear strike against practically any country that is not an ally, friend or partner of the United States.
- Topic: Nuclear Weapons, Populism
- Political Geography: America