You searched for: Publishing Institution Center on International Cooperation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center on International Cooperation Political Geography Latin America Remove constraint Political Geography: Latin America Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Author: David Steven, Alejandra Kubitschek Bujones
- Publication Date: 05-2014
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Center on International Cooperation
- Abstract: In October 2013, Ambassadors from the Group of Latin American and Caribbean Countries in the United Nations (GRULAC), their key negotiators from respective capitals, civil society representatives, and UN System agencies from the region held a retreat on the Post-2015 Agenda.
- Topic: Development, Human Welfare
- Political Geography: United Nations, Latin America, Caribbean, North America