You searched for: Publishing Institution Belgrade Centre for Security Policy Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Belgrade Centre for Security Policy Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic International Cooperation Remove constraint Topic: International Cooperation
- Author: Marija Ignjatijevic
- Publication Date: 01-2019
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Belgrade Centre for Security Policy
- Abstract: NATO shares its expertise with partner countries in order to assist them with defence education and training reform through a set of mechanisms. By joining different NATO initiatives partner countries open up the opportunity to exchange insights and experience in areas of common interest, gain access to the advice and support of NATO experts, as well as to take part in various NATO events and activities. Partnership education and training mechanisms are predominantly designed as bilateral tools - focused on enhancing cooperation and interoperability between the Alliance and the partner.
- Topic: International Cooperation, Regional Cooperation, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Global Focus