You searched for: Publishing Institution Aspen Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Aspen Institute Political Geography Latin America Remove constraint Political Geography: Latin America Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Poverty Remove constraint Topic: Poverty
- Publication Date: 05-2014
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Aspen Institute
- Abstract: This report is based on the themes and messages discussed during the Business Opportunities in Housing for the Base of the Pyramid event held in São Paulo, Brazil on 2 September 2013. The event brought together between key actors developing housing solutions for low-income communities in Brazil. More than 70 members from the United Nations Development Programme in Brazil, city government, civil society, real estate developers, private-sector companies and investors attended this invite-only event, a collaborative effort between Business Call to Action (BCtA) and Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs (ANDE) Brazil Chapter which enabled participating stakeholders to discuss challenges and solutions.
- Topic: Civil Society, Economics, Human Welfare, Poverty
- Political Geography: Brazil, South America, Latin America