You searched for: Publishing Institution Al Jazeera Center for Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Al Jazeera Center for Studies Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Stasa Salacanin
- Publication Date: 09-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Al Jazeera Center for Studies
- Abstract: The GCC crisis has put all international actors, including Europe, in a complicated position, and as ever louder calls for the greater engagement in the mediation process comes at challenging times as Europe is facing countless problems at home.
- Topic: International Relations, International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: Europe, Middle East