You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic International Political Economy Remove constraint Topic: International Political Economy
- Author: Ville Sinkkonen, Mika Aaltola
- Publication Date: 01-2018
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: The Finnish Institute for International Affairs
- Abstract: Donald Trump’s first year as President has been marked by continuity in US security policy, a partial challenge to the global principles of free trade, and a sea change in commitments to the liberal international order. These reflect a view of the international system as a zero-sum competitive realm.
- Topic: International Political Economy, Political Theory, Capitalism
- Political Geography: Global Focus