You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies, Harvard University Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies, Harvard University Political Geography United States Remove constraint Political Geography: United States Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Author: Malgorzata Runiewicz-Wardyn
- Publication Date: 09-2009
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies, Harvard University
- Abstract: There are significant differences in the innovative capacities between the economies of the United States and European Union. The US was able to gain and maintain technological leadership, whereas most of the EU member states (with the exception of some Scandinavian economies) still lag behind in the competitiveness and innovation rankings.
- Topic: Economics, International Affairs
- Political Geography: United States, Europe