You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Istituto Affari Internazionali Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Istituto Affari Internazionali Political Geography Cyprus Remove constraint Political Geography: Cyprus Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years
- Author: Nilgün Arısan, Atila Eralp
- Publication Date: 05-2016
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Istituto Affari Internazionali
- Abstract: The negotiations in Cyprus are at yet another critical juncture. Time is running short for a comprehensive settlement on the island. The present conducive environment is not likely to last indefinitely, as has been observed in previous rounds of negotiations. In fact, the Cyprus negotiations reflect some clear missed opportunities. Much valuable time has been spent on this process, and it should be apparent to all that drawing out the negotiations benefits no one. All actors involved should at this point be seeking a rapid conclusion of the talks.
- Topic: Economics, International Trade and Finance, Treaties and Agreements
- Political Geography: Cyprus