You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) Political Geography Greece Remove constraint Political Geography: Greece Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years
- Author: Evangelos Venetis
- Publication Date: 04-2016
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP)
- Abstract: Nowadays Islamic finance is gradually becoming an important part of the international financial system. During the ongoing financial crisis, the role of Islamic finance for the stabilization of the international financial system appears to be strong and promising due to its ethical principles and religious foundation. This analysis focuses both on the quantitative and qualitative examples of the economic upheaval in the Eurozone and Greece and explores the prospects of introducing and developing possible prospects of Islamic finance in the Greek economy.
- Topic: International Political Economy
- Political Geography: Greece