You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Climate Change Remove constraint Topic: Climate Change
- Author: Sophia Kalantzakos
- Publication Date: 03-2016
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP)
- Abstract: COP21 in Paris sparked a glimmer of hope that perhaps nations were finally ready to take on the climate crisis. The message of optimism now requires concrete action and steadfast commitment to a process that raises a number of crucial challenges: technological, political, social and economic. Who will lead after COP21? As the crisis continues to grow, new robust leadership is imperative. This paper discusses why a close collaboration between the EU and China may result in the necessary push to solidify a concrete vision and a roadmap for our common future in the Anthropocene.
- Topic: Climate Change
- Political Geography: Global Focus