You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Finnish Institute of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Finnish Institute of International Affairs Political Geography India Remove constraint Political Geography: India Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Climate Change Remove constraint Topic: Climate Change
- Author: Linda Jakobson, Anna Korppoo, Johannes Urpelainen, Antto Vihma, Alex Luta
- Publication Date: 05-2009
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Finnish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: The fifteenth Conference of Parties to be held in Copenhagen in December 2009 has been set as the political deadline for establishing a comprehensive regime to address the dramatic threat of climate change and follow up the Kyoto Protocol. The EU has a convening role in the position formation for the negotiations as the newly elected presidential administration of the US will need all the time available to establish its position for Copenhagen.
- Topic: Climate Change, Energy Policy, Treaties and Agreements
- Political Geography: Russia, United States, Japan, China, India