You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Johannes Lang, Rens van Munster, Robin May Schott
- Publication Date: 02-2018
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: Disagreements on how to define “autonomy” are stalling formal UN discussions on the compliance of autonomous weapons with international humanitarian law. A pragmatic approach that focuses on the weapon’s critical functions, such as target selection and firing, can help move discussions forward in the future.
- Topic: International Security
- Political Geography: Global Focus