You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment Political Geography China Remove constraint Political Geography: China Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Bilateral Relations Remove constraint Topic: Bilateral Relations
- Author: Wenhua Shan, Lu Wang
- Publication Date: 08-2014
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment
- Abstract: Since China and the European Union (EU) announced their decision to negotiate a bilateral investment treaty (BIT) at the 14th China-EU Summit in February 2012, the two sides have engaged in two rounds of negotiations. If successful, it will be the first standalone EU BIT, a BIT between the world's largest developed economy and the world's largest developing economy, and will occupy a unique place in the history of BIT negotiations.
- Topic: Economics, International Trade and Finance, Bilateral Relations, Foreign Direct Investment
- Political Geography: China, Europe, Asia