You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Center for Transatlantic Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Transatlantic Relations Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Markets Remove constraint Topic: Markets
- Author: Daniel S. Hamilton, Joseph P. Quinlan
- Publication Date: 06-2008
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Center for Transatlantic Relations
- Abstract: Globalization is changing all of our lives as the pace of economic interdependence grows between developed and emerging countries. Debate thrives about whether globalization has been good or bad for European consumers, workers, companies and governments and what are the prospects in the future. In a dynamic and uncertain world can Europe act to take advantage of the opportunities created by globalization and mitigate its challenges?
- Topic: Economics, Globalization, International Trade and Finance, Markets
- Political Geography: America, Europe, France