You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Arab Transformations Project, University of Aberdeen Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Arab Transformations Project, University of Aberdeen Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Pamela Abbott, Andrea Teti
- Publication Date: 01-2017
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Arab Transformations Project, University of Aberdeen
- Abstract: This working paper considers relations between the region and the European Union, something on which the ArabTrans survey was specifically designed to offer information. We supplement the ArabTrans survey by drawing on data from Waves II (2010/11) and III (2013) of the Arab Barometer and from the Gallup World Poll for 2011 and 2014. The Report considers what impact the policies pursued by the EU and its member countries have had on the lives of people living in four countries in the region - Egypt, Jordan, Morocco and Tunisia - and how they view the EU and its involvement with their countries. It considers ordinary people’s attitudes to the EU and its policies but also discusses what ordinary people want and the extent to which EU policies address these concerns.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Middle East