You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution The Ambassadors Review Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Ambassadors Review Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Europe Union Remove constraint Topic: Europe Union
- Author: Anthony Luzzatto Gardner
- Publication Date: 04-2016
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: The Ambassadors Review
- Abstract: Four years ago the European Union won the Nobel Peace Prize for the “over six decades [in which it has] contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy, and human rights in Europe.” How quickly the mood has changed. While it has become fashionable to charge that the European Union is on the verge of collapse in the face of dire current challenges, rumors of the European Union’s demise would appear premature. The successes achieved in 2015, as well as the potential future areas of good news, are frequently underappreciated. The United States is firmly committed to investing in its relationship with the European Union. This is a partnership that delivers, as it will bring dividends to both the United States and the European Union for the long term.
- Topic: Peacekeeping, Democracy, Europe , Europe Union
- Political Geography: Europe, United States of America, European Union