You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Council of American Ambassadors Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Council of American Ambassadors Political Geography United States Remove constraint Political Geography: United States Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Author: Robert M. Orr
- Publication Date: 04-2016
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Council of American Ambassadors
- Abstract: In the past two years, the creation of the Chinese-sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has caused considerable attention in many capitals, particularly in Washington and Tokyo. Some view the establishment of the AIIB as a challenge to the supremacy of the post-World War II Bretton Woods order. Others see it as another symbol of shifting regional power in Asia. Some have deep concerns about the AIIB’s willingness to adhere to international safeguards and open procurement.
- Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: United States, Japan, China, Asia-Pacific