You searched for: Content Type Working Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Working Paper Publishing Institution Center for Strategic and International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Strategic and International Studies Political Geography Asia Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia Topic Humanitarian Aid Remove constraint Topic: Humanitarian Aid
- Author: Michael J. Green, Kathleen H. Hicks, Zack Cooper
- Publication Date: 12-2014
- Content Type: Working Paper
- Institution: Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Abstract: The United States has long emphasized the desirability of working with allies and partners to meet pressing security challenges. Indeed, many of our most vexing security concerns—from terrorism to cyber attacks—are best met with concerted multilateral responses. At a time when the United States and many of its allies and partners are reluctant to increase defense and security spending, working together is paramount. This is perhaps most evident in Asia, where present and potential future threats to security and prosperity are high and shared interests are substantial.
- Topic: Security, Defense Policy, Diplomacy, Disaster Relief, Humanitarian Aid, Intelligence
- Political Geography: United States, Asia