You searched for: Content Type Video Remove constraint Content Type: Video Publishing Institution Economist Intelligence Unit Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Publication Date: 07-2011
- Content Type: Video
- Institution: Economist Intelligence Unit
- Abstract: José Manuel Zelaya, former president of Honduras, returned to his country in May after the coup that ousted him in 2009. Since coming back, he has reentered politics and this has raised concerns that he may once again try and change the constitution. This could have severe implications for the operating environment in Honduras.
- Topic: Democratization, Development, International Trade and Finance, Markets, Governance
- Political Geography: Latin America