You searched for: Content Type Video Remove constraint Content Type: Video Publishing Institution Carnegie Council Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Carnegie Council Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Human Rights Remove constraint Topic: Human Rights
- Publication Date: 01-2017
- Content Type: Video
- Institution: Carnegie Council
- Abstract: Ian Bremmer, president of Eurasia Group, discusses his company’s annual top political risks for 2017 and their ethical implications. Topics include the potential challenges from a Trump administration, the moral legacy of President Obama’s foreign policy, human rights in the Middle East, the fate of liberalism in Europe and the world, and the dangers of populism.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Human Rights, International Security, International Affairs, Geopolitics
- Political Geography: Middle East, Global Focus