You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Political Geography Brazil Remove constraint Political Geography: Brazil Topic Climate Finance Remove constraint Topic: Climate Finance
- Author: Erika Pinto, Osvaldo Stella, Paulo Moutinho
- Publication Date: 10-2014
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Brazilian Center for International Relations (CEBRI)
- Abstract: In this article, Erika Pinto, Osvaldo Stella, and Paulo Moutinho present some of the main economic instruments and financial incentives set forth by Brazilian law, which are used by governments at the national and sub-national levels as well. The authors highlight the strain put on natural resources by the present economic model and emphasize the need to switch from production cycles that pollute and are obsolete in regards to sustainability to more environmentally conscious alternatives.
- Topic: Environment, International Trade and Finance, Climate Finance
- Political Geography: Brazil