You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Security Remove constraint Topic: International Security
- Author: Arik Rudnitzky
- Publication Date: 10-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies
- Abstract: Arik Rudnitzsky examines changes in the historiography of Arab society in Israel and shows how new contributions highlight the elements of resistance that prevailed among the Arab population in the years following the establishment of the state.
- Topic: Conflict Prevention, International Security
- Political Geography: Israel, Palestine