You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Gateway House: Indian Council on Global Relation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Gateway House: Indian Council on Global Relation Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic Digital Economy Remove constraint Topic: Digital Economy
- Author: Sameer Patil
- Publication Date: 02-2019
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Gateway House: Indian Council on Global Relation
- Abstract: India and Canada face multiple common cyber security challenges. Not the least of these are digital black markets, where contraband and illegal services are bought and sold. These markets have abetted drug smuggling, facilitated cyber crimes and contributed to terrorist activities. Despite frequent security crackdowns, these marketplaces have proved to be resilient. This paper reviews the measures both India and Canada have taken to disrupt digital black markets and examines opportunities to expand current security cooperation strategies.
- Topic: International Affairs, Digital Economy
- Political Geography: Global Focus