You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Council on Foreign Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Council on Foreign Relations Political Geography Asia-Pacific Remove constraint Political Geography: Asia-Pacific
- Author: Ian Cronshaw
- Publication Date: 05-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Council on Foreign Relations
- Abstract: Increased use of natural gas in the Asia-Pacific region could bring substantial local and global benefits. Countries in the region could take advantage of newly abundant global gas supplies to diversify their energy mix; the United States, awash in gas supplies thanks to the fracking revolution, could expand its exports; and climate change could slow as a result of gas displacing coal in rapidly growing economies.
- Topic: Energy Policy
- Political Geography: Asia-Pacific