You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Council on Foreign Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Council on Foreign Relations Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Topic Governance Remove constraint Topic: Governance
- Author: Aaron Connely
- Publication Date: 08-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Council on Foreign Relations
- Abstract: In April 2016, the Lowy Institute and the Council on Foreign Relations' International Institutions and Global Governance program held a workshop on Southeast Asian perspectives on U.S.–China competition, which informed this publication. That workshop was made possible in part by the generous support of the Robina Foundation. This report is a collaboration between the Lowy Institute and the Council on Foreign Relations. The views expressed in this report are entirely the authors' own and not those of the Lowy Institute, the Council on Foreign Relations, or the Robina Foundation.
- Topic: Governance, Global Political Economy
- Political Geography: China, America