You searched for: Content Type Special Report Remove constraint Content Type: Special Report Publishing Institution Centre for International Governance Innovation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: François-Philippe Champagne
- Publication Date: 10-2017
- Content Type: Special Report
- Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Abstract: There is an inverse relationship between the number of kilometres François-Philippe Champagne travels and the amount of attention he receives. Canada’s trade minister was in Morocco over the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend for a World Trade Organization (WTO) meeting, and in Mexico less than a week later for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s first official visit to the country.
- Topic: International Political Economy, International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: Canada