You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Political Geography Morocco Remove constraint Political Geography: Morocco Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic International Relations Remove constraint Topic: International Relations
- Author: Youssef Mounsif
- Publication Date: 02-2018
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Arab Reform Initiative (ARI)
- Abstract: A deeper and broader national transformation took root in Morocco as bridges started to appear over the gap between an alleged elitism of the human rights movement and the “masses”, with human rights organizations refocussing on social, economic and localized causes of various communities. As in other similar countries, rights actors collide with existing economic and political arrangements and the entrenched networks of patronage. This will be their challenge for years to come.
- Topic: International Relations, International Affairs
- Political Geography: Morocco