You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Political Geography Azerbaijan Remove constraint Political Geography: Azerbaijan Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: Cristina Juan Carrion, Leman Orujova
- Publication Date: 09-2016
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Center for Economic and Social Development (CESD)
- Abstract: The trade relations between Azerbaijan and the European Union are a substantial part of enhancing economic and political relations among both parties. Recent years have been characterized by an expansion of the trade volume between two parties; the EU turned out to be Azerbaijan’s biggest trade partner, in terms of both imports and exports. Moreover, trade in services and foreign direct investment relations were also on rise. On the other hand, Azerbaijan is one of the main energy suppliers of the European Union among European Neighborhood countries and is a key partner to guarantee energy security.
- Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: Azerbaijan