You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Publishing Institution Chicago Council on Global Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Chicago Council on Global Affairs Political Geography Iran Remove constraint Political Geography: Iran Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years
- Author: Dina Smeltz
- Publication Date: 11-2014
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Abstract: As talks over the future of Iran’s nuclear program enter a critical stage, the 2014 Chicago Council Survey reveals that the American negotiators come to the table backed by the US public: majorities of Americans favor the interim agreement and support a diplomatic approach, but they are prepared to use military force if necessary to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
- Topic: Diplomacy, Nuclear Weapons
- Political Geography: America, Iran