You searched for: Content Type Research Paper Remove constraint Content Type: Research Paper Political Geography Russia Remove constraint Political Geography: Russia Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Publication Year within 3 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 3 Years Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Andre Movchan
- Publication Date: 02-2017
- Content Type: Research Paper
- Institution: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Abstract: Russia faces bleak economic prospects for the next few years. It may be a case of managed decline in which the government appeases social and political demands by tapping the big reserves it accumulated during the boom years with oil and gas exports. But there is also a smaller possibility of a more serious economic breakdown or collapse. A proper analysis requires consideration of a number of key and often overlooked features of Russia’s post-Soviet economy.
- Topic: Economics, International Political Economy, Economic structure
- Political Geography: Russia