You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution United Nations University Remove constraint Publishing Institution: United Nations University Political Geography Afghanistan Remove constraint Political Geography: Afghanistan Topic Economics Remove constraint Topic: Economics
- Author: Wim Naudé
- Publication Date: 04-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: United Nations University
- Abstract: This policy brief provides some fresh perspectives on the relationship between entrepreneurship and development, and considers policy design issues. It reports on the UNU-WIDER two-year research project “Promoting Entrepreneurial Capacity”, which aimed to understand whether and how entrepreneurship matters for development, how it could derail development, how entrepreneurs function in high growth as well as in conflict environments, and how female entrepreneurship differs across countries at various stages of development.
- Topic: Development, Economics, Emerging Markets, Third World
- Political Geography: Afghanistan, Iraq, Burundi