You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, Princeton University Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, Princeton University Political Geography Germany Remove constraint Political Geography: Germany Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Publication Date: 12-2008
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination, Princeton University
- Abstract: The Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination (LISD) at Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs convened a review conference under the theme, “A New Vision for Afghanistan: By Afghans, with Afghans, for Afghans and Afghanistan,” on September 4-7, 2008 on the Petersberg/Bonn, Germany. This was the tenth LISD-sponsored colloquium on Afghanistan since 2001. The meeting was funded in part by the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Government of the Principality of Liechtenstein, and the Stiftung fuer Selbstbestimmung und Internationale Beziehungen, in Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Terrorism, War, International Security
- Political Geography: Afghanistan, United States, New York, Central Asia, Asia, Germany