You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution European Union Institute for Security Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: European Union Institute for Security Studies Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Topic Emerging Markets Remove constraint Topic: Emerging Markets
- Author: Gerald Stang
- Publication Date: 04-2013
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: European Union Institute for Security Studies
- Abstract: Rapid economic development and increasing international trade are leading to a more crowded international stage and raising new challenges in the 'global commons' – those domains that are not under the control or jurisdiction of any state but are open for use by countries, companies and individuals from around the world. Their management involves increasingly complex processes to accommodate and integrate the interests and responsibilities of states, international organisations and a host of non-state actors.
- Topic: Development, Economics, Emerging Markets, Globalization, International Cooperation, International Trade and Finance, Governance
- Political Geography: Europe