You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Eneko Landaburu
- Publication Date: 03-2014
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations
- Abstract: Despite the hopes raised by the most recent Treaties, the Lisbon Treaty in particular, the European Union has been unable to strengthen, let alone develop its role on the international stage. A couple of weeks away from the European Parliament elections, we need to ask ourselves what can reasonably be done by the upcoming Parliament to ensure that significant progress is made with respect to the EU's foreign policy.
- Topic: Security, Foreign Policy, International Trade and Finance, Regional Cooperation, Reform
- Political Geography: Europe