You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Center for International Security and Cooperation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for International Security and Cooperation Political Geography United States Remove constraint Political Geography: United States Topic Reform Remove constraint Topic: Reform
- Author: Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar
- Publication Date: 02-2013
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center for International Security and Cooperation
- Abstract: Education is the key to a strong democracy, economic competitiveness and a world-class standard of living. In recent decades, however, America has lost its place as a global leader in educational attainment in ways that will lead to a decline in living standards for millions of our children and the loss of trillions of dollars of economic growth.
- Topic: Economics, Education, Poverty, Reform
- Political Geography: United States, America