You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution The Polish Institute of International Affairs Remove constraint Publishing Institution: The Polish Institute of International Affairs Political Geography Caribbean Remove constraint Political Geography: Caribbean Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Author: Karolina Werner
- Publication Date: 12-2011
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: The Polish Institute of International Affairs
- Abstract: The European Union is the world's biggest humanitarian and development aid donor. In 2010 alone, the EU committed more than €11 billion to external aid. Africa was the largest recipient with 38% of official development aid, 33% of which was specifically dedicated to sub-Saharan Africa.
- Topic: Development, Foreign Aid
- Political Geography: Africa, Europe, Caribbean