You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations Political Geography Europe Remove constraint Political Geography: Europe Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Emerging Markets Remove constraint Topic: Emerging Markets
- Author: Takako Ueta
- Publication Date: 10-2013
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: EGMONT - The Royal Institute for International Relations
- Abstract: Asia is a prominent export market for Europe while in the East and South China Seas, tensions continue. Europe has searched for its political role in Asia. This policy brief presents an analysis and argues the role of Europe in enhancing cooperative security in Asia and the Pacific, which would promote stability and peace there.
- Topic: Security, Emerging Markets, International Cooperation, International Trade and Finance
- Political Geography: Japan, Europe, Israel, Asia