You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Danish Institute for International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies Publication Year within 1 Year Remove constraint Publication Year: within 1 Year Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Topic Weapons Remove constraint Topic: Weapons
- Author: Johannes Lang, Robin May Schott, Rens van Munster
- Publication Date: 03-2018
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Danish Institute for International Studies
- Abstract: Formal UN discussions have begun to address how the international community should regulate the development and use of lethal autonomous weapons – also known as ‘killer robots’. Denmark has so far chosen not to participate in these discussions, but there are good reasons to get involved.
- Topic: International Affairs, Weapons
- Political Geography: Global Focus