You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Centre for International Governance Innovation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation Political Geography Arctic Remove constraint Political Geography: Arctic Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: John Higginbotham, Marina Grosu
- Publication Date: 05-2014
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Abstract: The Arctic is facing remarkable climatic and oceanic change that is triggering unprecedented opportunities and challenges for Arctic nations, as well as for countries that do not have Arctic territory but are eager to engage and invest in the region. For Canada and the United States, the Beaufort basin offers unique opportunities for Alaska and Canada's Arctic territories.
- Topic: Economics, International Trade and Finance, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: United States, Canada, North America, Arctic