You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Center for Strategic and International Studies Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Strategic and International Studies Political Geography North Korea Remove constraint Political Geography: North Korea
- Publication Date: 05-2010
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Abstract: Please note that the conventional provocations we listed herein only include major armed conflicts, military/espionage incursions, border infractions, acts of terrorism including sabotage bombings and political assassinations since the 1960s that resulted in casualties in order to analyze the significance of the attack on the Cheonan and loss of military personnel. This list excludes any North Korean verbal threats and instigation, kidnapping as well as the country's missile launches and nuclear tests.
- Topic: Military Strategy
- Political Geography: North Korea