You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Center for International Security and Cooperation Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for International Security and Cooperation Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Siegfried S. Hecker
- Publication Date: 04-2013
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Center for International Security and Cooperation
- Abstract: North Korea announced on April 2, 2013, that it would restart its nuclear facilities, including its 5 megawatt-electric (MWe) nuclear reactor in Yongbyon, north of the capital, which had been disabled and mothballed since an agreement in October 2007.
- Topic: Foreign Policy, Defense Policy, Arms Control and Proliferation, Nuclear Weapons, Treaties and Agreements, Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Political Geography: United States, Israel, North Korea