You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution Aspen Institute Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Aspen Institute Political Geography Global Focus Remove constraint Political Geography: Global Focus Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Publication Date: 01-2015
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: Aspen Institute
- Abstract: In New York City on October 16-17, 2014, the Aspen Institute Business & Society Program hosted a Symposium focused on exemplary teaching at the business and society interface with a particular emphasis on sourcing and employment practices-leveraging increased consumer demand for "responsible" labor practices and supply chains, and employer demand for graduates with strong operational skills. This meeting brought together an impressive roster of corporate, academic and non-profit leaders, and identified ways for business schools to effectively prepare future leaders for the challenges of our complex economy, and to lead companies in ways that help build a vibrant economy for all.
- Topic: Economics, Education, International Trade and Finance, Politics, Labor Issues
- Political Geography: Global Focus