You searched for: Content Type Policy Brief Remove constraint Content Type: Policy Brief Publishing Institution American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Remove constraint Publishing Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research Political Geography Israel Remove constraint Political Geography: Israel Topic Foreign Policy Remove constraint Topic: Foreign Policy
- Author: Joshua Muravchik
- Publication Date: 09-2003
- Content Type: Policy Brief
- Institution: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Abstract: The longstanding media practice of whitewashing tyrannical regimes and their actions continues in most coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Journalists must figure out how to avoid giving a tyranny the upper hand when it takes on a democracy.
- Topic: International Relations, Foreign Policy, Democratization, Economics
- Political Geography: Middle East, Israel, Palestine